Offered to all of our employees, the Des Plaines School District Wellness program seeks to encourage and educate members on healthy lifestyles as well as facilitate a culture of improved health.
The activities most closely practiced by our employees include social responsibility, exercise and fitness, nutrition, stress management, critical thinking, humor, and effective relationships.
Wellness screening Program Flyer
ComPsych Guidance Resources
Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider has shared the attached information for July 2023. The theme is Summer Safety.
- Tips for Beating the Sun and Heat
- Healthy Travel Tips
July is also National Minority Mental Health Month.
To sign up for your free Guidance Resources EAP account (if you are a new user) for access to more resources and services:
- Go to guidanceresources.com.
- Once on the guidanceresources.com home page, click the Register tab.
- You will then be asked to enter your Organization Web ID, which is COM589.
- On the next page, you will be asked to enter the first five (5) characters of the name of the district, which is Commu. After you enter this, click the Submit button on the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will be asked to select your company from the drop down menu. The company name is Community Consolidated School District 62. When you have selected this, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You will then be asked to enter a User Name and Password. Both can be anything you would like but should be something you will remember. The User Name (often your name) must be at least six characters long and should have no spaces (for example: joesmith). The Security Questions are meant to prompt you if you forget your password. You must select the button verifying that you are at least 13 years of age, as required by federal law. Make sure that you complete all fields that have red asterisks. These are required fields. When you have finished, click the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You should now be on the website.
You will NOT have to enter all of the demographic information again after you complete the initial registration. You will only need to remember your User Name and Password.
If you have any problems registering or logging in to GuidanceResources Online, email member services at email@example.com